Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When sleep is a priviledge

I need some sleep now!!! The first question that was being asked by the first caller of this morning was "You are in office so early??!! You can wake up??" Yeah... and that's by one of the customer who also attended the 2300hr call yesterday night. Yesh! I did not type wrongly~ Its 2300Hr - 0000Hr yesterday night conference call. I was informed last minute yesterday night at about 2145Hr that we have a pre-con call with the US team at 2230hr. And that means, i will have to rushed home from Dear's house after i hung up with my customer's alert. Buoa!!!!!! I am so sleepy now!! I seriously need some sleep!! Had not had enough sleep these 2 days and i look super pale nomw. Just like a ghost walking around. Theres another call at 11hr.. Save me god... I need help. Hand me some red bull!!!!!

No comments: