Monday, April 07, 2008

My Bdae!!!

Hey!!! This is a late blog. ok... I know i had been busy the whole weekend since i took friday off, i had a long weekend but that's not an excuse for not blogging. Ok.. Not much things to talk about, shall let the photos talk instead....

Lets start from driving there.. See how disturbed dear was when i started taking phota and he was driving un heavy rain.

And of course... The birthday girl's picture!!

We arrived at Pregos erm.. shortly before 1830 i think and this is our starter. The calamaries!!
This soup was in Itallian but it is cream of asparagus+potato and truffle oil.
This is prawn dumpling!! and the bisque really made it tasted so "hei mee"
Dear's dish for the night. He wanted to order cow but since i can't eat cow, he have to sacrifice.
Enojying my dumpling...
Poor thing.. ordered to stop by me to take pictures..
Why was i so shy?
Because i had this bottle!!!
Happy birthday to me!!
And.. due to the rain, we could not get to Singapore flyer and chose the end the day with a movie.
Gotta thank YX for wishing me happy birthday in her blog!! so touched... and i am falling for her...
i just had my wisdom teeth and 4 premolar removed. Now my cheek is so swollen and i hope this is the peak it will go. Show you people my teeth after i took photo of it. pain~ dear said i was being too ambitious to remove all 8 teeth at the same time. But its better to fetch me from hossie once dan twice right? kuku man...

No comments: