Wednesday, April 02, 2008

calm and cool doesn't mean no blues

Can you imagine, i had been in the office since 0755 till now and had not even visited the dirty toilet????!! Yesh, had been very very busy the whole morning until i forgot that i have to shit and pee! What's the sudden work load? It's not actually the increase in work load due to my newly added accounts (i had officially took over another 2 accounts from my US counter part and makes my total number of accounts 5) but is more of a payment + shipment issue. AND i am STILL SOLVING it now. I am not complaining that i am busy but is rather happy because i had not have this kinda work load since erm.... i left GE. BuahaahahA!!

I am feeling much better now, probably because its the last few days of my mensus and usually it will brighten my greys at this time. Partly was because dear was able to be back on Thurs morning to celebrate my Birthday on that fateful evening as well. I wasn't feeling that excited as the excitement had been washed by all the quarrels. Dear called yesterday at 2343hr as i had smsed him to call me after his work and i would be waiting for him. Buahaha!! but i went to slumberland before he called and was kinda mumbling to him. He was at least sweet enough to tell me that he is confirm flying back on Thursday morning and we finally spoke in harmony. No arguements and he finally said good night after so many days. Ok.. he will usually say good night everytime we hang up except for the past few hot days due to the heated arguements. Daddy wasn't behaving like himself this morning.. I wonder what's troubling him. He was listening to his music from his mobile phone and the volume was so loud that it woke me up before 5 this morning. Another thing he did was to switch off my heater and caused me to bathe in cold water. I doubt he bathed because his clothes were still at the basin in the master bedroom toilet while he slept on the sofa in he living room. Now it makes me wonder what time did he reached home...

No comments: