Thursday, April 24, 2008

How should i say this??

I wasn't quite in the mood to talk to dear yesterday because he had totally pissed me off on Tuesday night. So during my lunch, he took the initiative to sms me. And actually i did not intend to call him at all yesterday night since i was still unhappy with him but changed my mind after i saw his sms before i went to bed.

What should i say about our conversation? Probably he know me too well...

Me: What?
D: what what?
M: What you want?
D: Oh.. angry...
M: ya... because you are irritating..
D: Eh.. the blood type comic strip you sent me was very cute..
M: ya.. so in order for me to confirm that you are a type B man, i sms-ed you that day.
D: No wonder..
M: I had a dream.. i dreamt that you don't want me.. you had someone else.
D: Oh! izzit?? Who? Pretty not? Hot? No wonder you never call me during lunch or sms me Chelsea and Liverpool draw.
M: Ya.. how i know what she looked like! Never see in the dream. You told me its your ex!
D: OH! Which one?
M: how i know? Never say...
D: Oh!
M: are you still in contact with your ex?
D: No!
M: Sure?
D: ya.. 2 were married... ya.. and the one not married very long bout 3 or four years no contact (calculating and mumbling himself). Maybe i should find her in facebook and contact her. Think she is shorter than you and fiercer.. hmm.. maybe 2 of your temper is comparable.. equally fierce..
M: you don't like to be compared right?
D: Maybe if your dream is true than tell me when you dreamt that i strike 4D or Toto even better! No wonder you never call me.. I knew something was very wrong...
M: you saw the comic strip right? see the blood type A and B comic strip? The one A having problem with computer and B spoiled everything still say A petty?
D: Ya..
M: EXACTLY like you! Always say i am petty when u irritated me...!!

And the whole thing went on as an arguement on the blood type analysis...

No comments: