Thursday, April 17, 2008

Can't stand the pain!!

Yesh! I can't stand the pain any more! Seriously wonder what went wrong that so much sufferings are going on. I had a fall on Saturday and fell directly at the left side of my back and after the left side recover, the chronic pain occur at the right side. What the heck! I can't even walk at my normal speed and every inch i moved was so painful. I felt like theres a thousand needles poking right at my right lower back!! Damn bloody painful can!

Walking around like ah ma really made me damn uncomfy. that of course includes my sitting position. Once i am seated at one posture, i am restricted to another because every single move will become an agony. *ROAR* Can somebody just stop this pain??? Should i go for an x-ray to see if its a slip disc? I googled my pain and realise that this can be a cause of slip disc or even cancer?! OMG!! But i am really in pain. Mummy saw me in such pathetic state yesterday and she told me to ask dear to bring me to doctor this weekend. She said it will be better to treat me earlier than regret it later in my life (taking example of mummy herself). Mummy said when she was young she also heck much bout a simple fall and now she is suffering from permanent backache. I seemed to be the first kid in the family to suffer from backache since young. I always complain that my back hurts and theres nothing my folks can do. Sometimes, situation can really get so bad that i can't even walk properly. And this is the case NOW!

I don'r wanna become a ah ma so young!!

Updates: ok.. went to doc after lunch cause i found a doc at where i makan my lunch. Doc said i had strained my lingament and gave me some muscle relaxant. Great that it wasn't some serious thingy though my back is hurting. He said even when i landed on he left side of my butt during the fall, there wll still be a possibility that the right side was hurt instead because its connected. Ok.. everyobe should know that their 8/15 (in chinese its called ba yue shi wu; gotta type in english because my office lappy can't tye chinese words.) is round. So what goes around comes around and that applies to the butt as well.

No comments: