Wednesday, April 16, 2008

back at work

What makes me blog again? the answer will of course be...... my boring work. Buahahahaha!! ya.. Reached office earlier today in order to complete my accumulated work from the last 2 days. Had not touched my work the last 2 days of my MC as i was really too tired to work from home and wanted to really take a break. And of course of my hurting back. buahahahaha!!

Well well.. Was reading through alot of blogs and something came across my mind which i think it will not be appropriate to write in facebook since i had added him. i can schemingly just comment that in facebook for n period of time but it will not reflect good on my healthy image. Buahahahhaa!! This is what that came across my mind after reading through one of my friend's blog..

There's nothing much more worthy than to take very good care of yourself and look into the future positively. Dwelling too much into the past will not make your life goes on and it is not worth thinking of man (men) who cheats..

Not pointing finger or whatever but if you are one who is affected but heartless, shamelessly cheap man (men), you can take that and carry on living your life. The man (men) who had cheated is happily living his (their) life now and heck care bout how miserable you are. He (they) may even feel so happy that you still miss him (them) so much and may even think that his (their) charm still works on you. So why make him (they) happy? Just carry on with your life friend. I understand your feeling as i was one too. Currently, still in good relation with the couple and the main reason is to show them that i am living a much better life even after i had chose to give up (actually there's no choice for me at that time). The one for you is there waiting, stop hiding in the past and start living like yourself.

Well, afterall, this is a thought of a cheater cum cheated.. Buahahaha!!

No comments: