Thursday, April 03, 2008

breakie!!

How many of you can be as fortunate as me to have home-made breakfast once in a while? Don't envy.. Buahahhaa!! If you have a sister who can bake and a mum who can cook, you will probably turn into a glutton like me!!! I am not fat ok.. though i am trying hard to lose some excessive and unsightly fats, i am still not fat! that's a way to hypnotise myself and ok.. i admit i am a little fat can... hate to do this..

Let me share my breakie for this week. In case you don't understand the Gina's language breakie = breakfast. So what's for breakie this week??

Ta da!!!

Ok.. i read from Fannie's blog aka Ethyl's blog that Ethyl called the cookies animal kingdom. So i shall speak her language as well. This was my erm... Monday or Tuesday breakie.. I don't quite remember. But who care when was it eaten right as long as its cute and its edible. Ok.. really don't bear to eat this but look what i have in this. I have a hippo, Elephant, star, bear and flower. The bear and flower were under the ela and star. I managed to get a pic of the bear but not the flower. thanks sis!! The cookies taste real nice!! It was seperated into my breakie and my tea time in the afteroon.




This is the bear!!!!!! Looks like ginger bread bear right???!! Buahahhaa!!



I will definately remember when i ate this. This is today's breakie!! I managed to stomach half of it in the morning and the left over will probabl be eaten in the afternoon. This is NOT the left over from what i had stomached. This was exactly what i looked like when Uncle Lim gave it to me this morning. Ok.. It looked like someone had eaten it prior to my enjoyment. So this was what i asked Uncle Lim this morning:

Me: U took a bite of this arh?!
Uncle Lim: No, I took two bites on it.

From the above conversation, i think this brownie was seperated by hand instead of knife. Ok.. nevermind, the brownie still tased as good as it was suppose to!! Ok.. allow me to describe the breakie. It smelled like Coco Crunch!!! and tasted like erm.. brownie chocolate!! Buahaha!! But whatever the taste was, it was heavenly, so too difficult to describe!! As for what's the nuts on top of this?? I dont know. You can probably ask my sister by clicking on Ethyl's blog.



To end this, I wanna tell everyone don't envy me ok??? It's difficult to come by a sister with the fetish habit to bake. So i am fortunate. Buahahhaa!!! Ya ya!! And one last thing to mention!! happy Birthday to me!!! Shall blog all my pressies and Birthday pics once I celebrate it today!!! Don't be too excited because there might be a disppointment..

No comments: