Friday, April 25, 2008

random

Just another random blog entry because I AM TOO BORED!! I can't wait to see dear dear today again! Just saw him yesterday night and he was so loving! He was playing this stupid word game from facebook (again!) and i was sitting beside him helping. Not much of a help but at least helped! so when he finished his word game because he did not managed to come out with enough words to support the next game (its obviously game over), he gave me a hug while complaining why was i so dumb. Contradicting right?! Why would you complain and hug somebody at the same time. So i supposed he don't mean his complains. Can't help but to heart him so much..

I managed to jinx him in the rain and he gotta go my house for dinner yesterday!!! Ok.. i will be going over to his today and poor me on bad food again! Just joking.. I was really really very very tired. Seems like sleeping as early as 9plus is still not enough for me. Ya.. i am an pig who sleeps alot! who the heck don't wana have the luxury to sleep.

Had a very weird dream yesterday night. *confused* I dreamt of my wedding with Dear! OMG!!! and alot alot of things. Maybe i was just thinking too much. ARGH!!! WTH! I hate this kinda dream, because bad things will happen to me when i dreamt of this kinda thing. Yeah!! bout little more than 3 months to Aussie...!!!!! *dancing around*

No comments: