Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sudden thoughts

Ok.. our conversation goes like this...

CCL: Eh.. i wish you happy birthday first arh..
Me: ok! Thanks! scared that you will forget my birthday right?
CCL: no. scared i too busy to tell you. got alot of assignments..
Me: oh.. ok...
CCL: we meet some time after may ok?
Me: sure! no problem.. I got alot of things to tell you...
CCL: then why you never call me?
Me: you always so busy..
CCL: sorry la... but we meet after may ok?
Me: ok!

Who is CCL? Not quite sure if he is a new name in my blog.. Hmm... ok.. he is my good friend from P3.. We knew each other since 9 year old and is still having this on-going-intimate-friends relatonship. Don't get the wrong idea. on-going-intimate means we can talk about any thing and everything without even realising that we are of different gender. Probably because we knew each other too well and we are too close. I had not met this guy since erm.. i forgot when. Butits sometime around when transformer started. I went to meet him for a very short while after my movie with dear at orchard. He was always there at Orchard so i know where i can find him. There were twice i think we met each other while crossing the road at Orchard. So see how fate can link the both of us up even on the streets. I really don't usually see my good friend just in the middle of no where while crossing the road except him. My parents and family used to think we were a couple but were all very very shocked that we were not when my sisters told them about it. They think we were too close and ya.. he helped me out 2 years ago when i celebrated my 21st birthday. He was wearing white shirt and he helped me started fire and i ended up quarrelling with my dad cause he had already reached the park. My dad really likes him alot and he only smile to CCL and even remembered his name without me knowing. CCL in whole.. is a busy guy who is very popular among girls. When we were younger people think we have a couple look but i doubt so now because he will be removing his braces in bout 6 more months and mine will be on in 1 month....

No comments: