Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sparing from details

How should i start with this? Ok.. I made some discovery. Sometimes, women are such creatures with loads of curiousity in their hormones and its really hard for them not to sneak into details. So what happens after making all the discoveries?? The answer is just another torturing, jealousy hormones rising within the blood.

When things just started, I indeed made the discovery (that was a small portion) and was feeling quite uneasy since then. So now with a more in depth discovery, can i say that i should trust? How much more can i lose again? The development of my curiousity hormones are created my my female hunch and what's next? I did not want to lose again, I need to know whether it is right to ignore and stay as now because that may be happier and better for the 2 of us. Who have no past right?

Yes, we are calling our present what we had called our past. To be fair, it was of course awkward to know that the names were repeated and probably had a feeling of being replaced. We are at no losing end here if we can really keep the past. I can't say that things are fair now. Probably not that fair. Jealousy hormones are increasing in me and to behave ignorant, its really hard. How can someone manage to prevent jealousy hormones from consuming their mind? A female hunch is always right. Now i think i am right about where that thing comes from and why i always have a feeling that this thing should be kept away from my sight. Call me a possessive girl! And tell me who is not?

I can't be so selfish to do things taht will hurt indirectly. Anyway, the thing that had contained my discoveries is spoiled but the memories of some were still visible and reserved in it. as for the current working thing that he is using now, at least the reserved and saved are of me. self comforting? Maybe~

No comments: