Monday, April 14, 2008

some updates

Ok.. I had been lazying around recently. Actually i had mentioned in my previous entry that i had 8 teeth removed and is currently still on MC... Buahahhahaha!!! My MC was suppose to end tomorrow and go back to work on Wednesday but i intended to go back today. AND i did not went back office! I fell down after mopping the floor on Saturday and was having slight difficulty walking so i decided to totally rest for a day before returning tomorrow. Anyway since last wednesday, though i was on MC i still worked at home. So in order to let me relax and recover fast, i rather relax the whole day today. Heheheehe...

Now my sisters were complaining that i wasn't blogging about them in my previous blog. Ok.. let me reveal what i had received from my sisters and Bec & QY. I received A Coach wristlet as i had blogged previously from both my sisters and a jewellary box from the girls!!!! Hehehehe.. Heart the pressies so much..

Went for dinner with Yuan da ge yesterday and really had a good chat. Did express that i wasn't very happy at myu current job partly was because of the environoment and also the job. Felt quitie cheated as i thought that my job will be hectic and has lots to learn but it turns out otherwise. He suggested me to send my resume to try at his place. If it really works, i really hope i can settle down at a job now. So tiring to change job.

No comments: