Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Boiling!

I was boiling this morning but wasn't that much now, anyway, i wana blog about it. BUahahhaa!!

Had been real busy due to my customer upside recently, since my birthday, and that's like start of April can! Met my customer for the first time yesterday and FINALLY saw their face. Now i know who i had been working with. Ok this is not my boiling point.

This morning i reached office damn bloody early because i purposely wanna take the early bus and god decided to make the bus uncle late upon hearing my prayers. Reaching office was another phase. Reports, reports after REPORTS. After reports will be conference call!! And in the midst of my conference call, an irritating email came in:

For N parts, there is a transit time included for the shipment as well. Please kindly inform Customer. (of course i edited this a bit to hide the work term)

WHAT THE HECK?! Why are you poking into my account and see how my customer wanna do their stuff???

After the conference call, i went back to my seat and told this senior of mine that its the customer decision to update as per their liking. And they said that for that N customer's parts, they will only all update the leadtime as per the N customer's leadtime without transition time. Ok.. lets call this senior S. S then requested me to show her the email which the customer had said. So i forwarded her this history email which we had earlier this January and she said she was aware of it because her customer was also involved in the program. Then i told S, the customer will strictly follow S leadtime and wont do any additional, that's what they said they had been following that all along! S still insisted me to show her that email and insisted me to follow her instructions. Well, well, so i told her that the customer had already updated it in their system.

After hearing that, she called the customer X which had provided us the leadtime and asked if customers handling end customer N should update their lead time without transit time. X told her to send the email to the US personnel and asked him. So since she decided not to believe me though I AM THE ACCOUNT MANAGER of this particular customer AND SHE HAD NEVER HANDLED THEM BEFORE, she decided to ask her own customer with the same N end customer on how they updated their lead time. Guess what she get?? Her own customer DON"T update the leadtime including transit time! They only update the leadtime given by N and no additional numbers will be added to it!

So this is what i say.. be clever and stop acting too clever!! I DON"T WORK THE WAY YOU WORK!! So stop making me work like you!! Some more i can't show my black face or any discontented face because i decided not to be too emotional at work. Tell you, this is not the first time she ever do this kinda thing.

BOILING!!

No comments: