Monday, April 28, 2008

New member in the family!!

Yeah!! Salmon Braydon landed on earth!!!!! FINALLY after such a long wait... buahahahaha!! another noisy thing joined the family. Hopefully he will not be as noisy as Ethyl.. Buahhahaha!!!

ARGH!! I am so tired. Doesn't seem to have enough rest. Will everything goes as fate had arranged? Carrot and i were sms-ing each other this morning and we realized that i had been quite weak since i changed my job. I was frequently sick and always down with flu. Ya.. my nose opened its tap again and i can't do anything to it. And got urinal tract infection.. Was feeling something very wrong yesterday at dear's place because i was really in pain and very uncomfy, this arouse my suspicious. I had that once exactly 10 years ago and because of the 10 year anniversay the bacterial came back to visit me again. I seriously suspect either my office feng shui is not too good or dear's place feng shui is not very good for me. Whenever i spend a long weekend there, i will fall sick (esp flu). Dear don't understand why i will get the infection because i usually have my faminine wash which is suppose to be some kinda antiseptic wash and i use it DAILY! ok.. enough of all the nonsense. I read up on the infection yesterday and it was said that if i had the infection once, most likely i will get it again. Drinking tons of water to flush out the bacterial and germs before it really reach some important organs. Haiz... poor thing...

No comments: