Monday, May 26, 2008

Short-tempered

The weather had been extremely HOT recently and that made me wonder if it affects my temper. The tolerance level to alot of things had shrink and its quite frustrating because I am being unreasonable most of the time. First, i shouted at mummy and quarrelled with her over housework on Saturday. Then, i got angry with dear for chasing me away until his friend's wedding dinner was ready to start.

Dear was suppose to fetch me at 1400hr on Saturday after the morning wedding event but it turns out that he can go home straight from the bride house. So with the turn of event, i ended up doing housework since i had the extra time. And the extravagant self would usually maximize the amount of time (most of the time money), so i went ahead for my rebonding. Buahaha!! Had been "craving" for rebonding for very very LONG!! The whole session ended at 1700hr and dear agreed to fetch me to the hotel- I rejected the offer previously because i don't wanna reach to early and i thought my hair would take a longer time to finish.

And here'e the exciting part of the day. We reached Hilton at 1815hr and dear was late. He was teh brother and suppose to help out with some stuff. So he valet parked his car and went up the ballroom. When we reached, he joined his friend and guess what... he actually said,

"You go wonder wonder" and shoved me off. T

he first feel that came into me was that i was such a rubbish and he can dispose me just like that??!! So since he was so insensitive, i ought to remind him that i was offended! So after all the remindings and spending on Lleroy and Braydon's stuff, i was tamed and dear asked me to join him back at Hilton. The reluctant me showed up with very very lack face which sent both of us to talk out the problem before i smile and acted like nothing happened. I was really angry with the way he put it through even when he want me to stay away for a moment.

No comments: