Friday, May 30, 2008

TGIF!!

Finally its friday!!! And guess what. I am gonna meet my best friend for dinner!! Wow! Had not met him for long. Think it was about one year ago or maybe lesser. Erm.. I can still remember that it was after transformer, i briefly met him for a chat along Orchard and that's last i met him. We will be going for BUFFET today!!!! He is still as sweet as ever. I gave him a call this morning to ask where should we be going for dinner and we really discussed. So we moved from Clementi to Jurong East and lastly he asked what about Jurong West which is damn near his house can.. But i rejected it because its rather far for me to go home. Woa!!! can't wait to see him!! This is a friend nobody can miss out. Hmm... He is the first man my dad approved of. Remember i used to quote in my blog on how i quarrelled with my dad during my 21st Birthday because he reached the place earlier than me? yesh! Thats the man i was referring to! And i think other than Joanna, he is the other friend i have when i can just inform my parents who i will be out with using their name.

Mummy and Daddy aren't the type of parents who will remember their kids friends name. They probably will remember the face but not the name. Oh! I am so damn excited now!! Can't wait for the day to end....

Lastly, i finally figured out a way to take photo and i think i look cute in it. Buahahhaha!!! Now braces don't look that ugly anymore. It is kinda young and hip!

No comments: