Sunday, May 04, 2008

tick-tock

Think its a time bomb that was placed between the both of us and it will definately goes off whenever this subject was brought up. We were happily drinking our drinks after 2 hours of shoppping. Well, you know, old man couldn't walk too long. So we had a long chat and everything started normal after i brought up the same topic. Here it goes:



Me: why are you so close to your boyfriend?
Dear: because we are both good people (and he carried on n agging at their good thing).
Me: Don't think so..
Dear: Cause he is my 10 year old friend
Me: but you don't see me pulling my 14 year old friend around right?!

And this continued with the deadly silent for the next 1.5 hours. He said that i was the one jealous of his boyfriend and I was the one who showed him my black face. Je just won't admit that he is sensitive to this subject and whenever we brought it up he will be unhappy. At least things did get better on Sunday. I had to go Rebecca's place and dear sent me home to get my ez-link card and then to Bec house.

It was so fun at Bec house!!! We were watching Jay Chou's concert and when's the high part??? Its when Fei Yu Qing and Jay Chou sang Qian Li Zhi Wai!! WHY?! Buaahhahahaha!! This is the reason... Fei Yu Qing was trying to act young!! OMG!! you really gotta watch it in order to undersstand what i am trying to say here. He was trying to show the hip hop hand sign and swing to the music. Seriously don't understand why he did that but he really sent all of us laughing so LOUD!!!! Buahahahaha!!! I still love to hang out with the girls.. Ya.. Geting my braces done this Saturday. Nobody will be going to the dentist with me. Mummy and sisters are busy with the children and my heartless dear is going for a paintball session with his boyfriend's colleague. He wonder what time they will end and NOBODY will go with me and i am so SCARED!!!! ARGH!!! Maybe its time to find a new boyfriend.. Ok.. in order not to be selfish, i had played paintball before and that's damn bloody fun. So i think he should enjoy what he want to but the wrong date was chosen. How i wish he is sensitive enough to say that since its my first braces appointment and i will be carrying this pain for THREE bloody years he will go with me instead of the game. *whine*

No comments: