Friday, August 22, 2008

After the storm

I have nothing to do in office and that triggered me to blog again. Our storm is over and now there's rainbow (at least that's what i think). We originally planned for movie on Thursday and we eventually went for it yeterday.

Dear can sense that i was still upset and he did his best at least to make me less upset. Well, i can say that he had his way to make me smile and less upset with him. I gotta say that he is less petty than me so usually i will be the one hanging on to the argument.

It doesn't mean that i had fully forgiven him. He knew that once he spouted his words, i will remember it for life. So for those hurting things which he had said, he knew that one day it will all return to him and then he will complain that he always lose in the argument because i remember everything! Buahahahaha!! Lets see...

No comments: