Thursday, August 07, 2008

Oh~ What a cute little girl...

I was happily packing my luggage and trying hard to recall what i had not packed when Ethyl came into my room to kaypo.

E: Xiao yi... What are you doing?
G: Packing lor.
E: Packing? Where are you going?
G: I'm going to Australia.
E: Going to Australia? I also going you know? Why you never ask me (whether) you can go? You cannot go! Because you never ask me!

It came across my mind.. When did Ethyl, my 3+ more months to 4 years old niece became my mum. I did not even ask mummy when i booked and confirmed my tickets. Well, 10 minutes later while i was still packing.

E: Xiao yi... Why your bag so big? Why you want to bring so many things?
G: Where got so many? The luggage is only half filled.
E: Then why you need such a big bag?
G: So that i can buy more things for you lor.
E: Buy more things for me? You going Australia?

I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another incident that happened yesterday evening while i was on my way home. That was quite a sad one.

F: Gal... Where are you?
G: Opposite KK hospital. Why?
F: Eh.. XY (my cousin) is in hospital leh. She got high fever and now her head got alot of things and mummy said was critical. Possible brain infection.
G: Woah! so serious?!
F: But i saw her online this afternoon leh.
G: HUH?! So sick still can online?
F: Not sure if mummy heard correctly. Don't know is it XY or SY. (well, XY is older sister while SY is younger brother)
G: Oh.. then better ask mummy to check.
F: Ya lor.. She asked me to go home now. Are you on your way home?

I fainted as well. Both mother and daughter are equally forgetful. If i am not on my way home then why would i be opposite KK hospital?! Hope my cousin is recovering now. It turns out that its SY who was sick after MDs went to visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One last cute incident to end the day. While having dinner sis and mummy were talking about my cousin in hospital. I don't quite remember the whole thing and thats part of it. Sis was narrating what she had told one of my aunty about my cousin.

F: And i said, mummy said that her head got alot of things and the fever is not going down. There might be a possibility of virus infection in brain.
M: Not i said hor... Doctor was the one who said it (about the virus infection)!
F: I heard from you not the doctor ma..

My family is getting humorous and mummy is getting cleverer. This is the second time i heard about her "wise" words. Buahahhahaha!!

2 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

hahaha...worth the laugh what! LOL

MomsyWorld said...

btw, im talking to er jie, not any gugu or whatsoever...