Friday, August 01, 2008

Random-ness

I am running out of title for my entry. I wanna enter somthing in my Jurassic page but forget what was it that came across my mind when i started to pen things down. Probably i should start with this...



Dear is not around and i went for my company's The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor premier yesterday evening. Over all, it wasn't that good. Any one who had not watched this, you can wait for the DVD. Just rent it. Not worth watching in Cinema. So it was quite lucky to watch it for free. Buahahahhaa!!


Did i mention that my teeth already went down? Ya.. The teeth on the left already aligned while the other still popped up a little. Thinking of my teeth really drives me crazy I hope the whole treatment will pass soon.


Another yeah thing to mention is that i am in love with Petroleum Jelly from Vaseline.

So happy!! This is a miracle moisturizer ok.. I suggest all females who are sick of dry hands due to aircon in office can use this. I use this on my lips! I have sensitive lips and often dry due to my house and office aircon. After applying Vaseline for 2 days, BOOM! My lips don't peel any more. I am applying on my joints as well. These are the dry areas of a normal body part. Buahahaha!! Highly recommend this thing! Seriously on hydrating madness now because i should preserve my skin (not only the face) at young age.


Other than the new found love and the movie yesterday night, i really miss dear so much. Really feel like hugging him. I am seriously bored by my boring job. Yesterday was a little busy because of the shipment issue. Today, it is really difficult to pass because of a boring day.....


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: