Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A* Ah Mei Concert

Dear and I were exchanging SMS conversation when Dear suddenly reply....

Dear: You can check out on Ah Mei concert.
Me: The good seats left single seats leh..
Me: Ya.. But no more front seats lei..
Dear: Where is the front?
Me: Its center stage. You want to go?
Dear: So every side is the same what!
Me: Now not even single seat left
Dear: of course. Single seats
Dear: Haha! I don't mind watching.
Me: Dan you go and reserve the tickets lor...
Dear: You use my card lor.
Me: You never sub me card how i use?
Dear: My card! Call me for number.
Dear: Haha! Next time la...
Me: Ya.. next time you also say next time then your next time will never come. You said you don't want to spoil me but i think i had spoiled you..

Dear never reply to that last sms. Buahahahahha!! Actually i was quite angry for him not trusting me that i will not spend his money when he requested me to trust him that he will not ever find other woman. See.. guys.. wanted people to trust them and they refuse to trust people.

I had been bugging dear to bring me to Ah Mei concert since we did not manage to go last year and i heard REAL good feedback on that concert. I was quite unhappy because he procrestinated until now and my good seats are gone.... Probably he did that on purpose to make sure he can save $40 on the not so good seats. hmm.... Nevertheless, dear had finally agreed to bring me to this concert and I am so happy!!

Haiz... But some how.. 4th Oct is still not a good date i think. Its a date which i kinda hate/dislike/detest or watever hate words anyone can come out with. Why Ah Mei wana have a concert at such unlucky date? Maybe that's the date which only I personally hate. Honestly speaking, I still hate the person celebrating birthday at this particular date.

2 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

andy lau's coming for concert in dec...we are watching! are u??

His should also be quite entertaining as well...

Cow said...

It took me so long to ask that uncle to go to the concert and he tried to extort money from me for the tix. Think should be difficult liao lar...