Monday, August 18, 2008

BACK with (procrestinating) ACTIONS!

Hey people! I AM BACK!! I have lotza photos to upload! Most of them are in dear's camera though... BUT!! I still have photos to upload! And they are still in my camera. Buahahhahaha!!! Ok... I thought i should update my blogs in case my excitement gained from the trip was drained before any other thingy... Buahahhahaa!!! Ok.. I am losing my mind and connecting wrong wires in my brain and i am talking craps.

Sad news: I left my BIG BIG packet (which consisted of 4 packets of Tolberon chocolates) at Sydney Airport. Nothing surprising right? That was so typical of me... and in it consist of the hand cream which i finaly managed to get for Joanna. Sorry babe... I can show you the receipt to prove that i did buy it.. *cry* Dear was not surprise at all because that was so Gina to him. Ya.. the sotong who doesn't like to eat sotong.

Enough of my blur incident. Let me blog the conversation with Ethyl before it fade out in my limited brain space. Here's what we had converse yesterday morning and night:

Gina: Hello Ethyl! You want to come po po house?
Ethyl: Don't want!
Gina: Why?! I miss you lei... you don't miss me?
Ethyl: I want to go and eat McDonalds. Later I going Plaza.
Gina: Oh~ if you don't come po po house i will give your presents to jiu jiu.
Ethyl: What?!
Gina: If you don't come, means that you don't want your present so i give jiu jiu lor.
Ethyl: What present? You really got presents?
Gina: Yes. So you want to come?
Ethyl: Ok... You really got presents arh?
Gina: Yes.
Ethyl: Ok.. i come later.

Buahahaa!! What a practical kid.... *fainted*

Night at my place while i was packing her pressies to let her go home:

Gina: Why you take gong gong's parrot?
Ethyl: He don't want ma!
Gina: Did you ask him if you can take it?
Ethyl: He don't want then i take lor!
Gina: No~ You have to ask. This is gong gong's parrot.

Ethyl ran away and returned with the parrot to seek daddy's approval on her ownership to the parrot.

Ethyl: ok.. he said he don't want.
Gina: but did you ask him if you can have it? (we all knew that its implied in daddy'd meaning that he will give it to her)
Ethyl: Haiyo~ no need la... He said i can take.
Gina: Woah! you got so many toys already. do you want to give the parrot to Lleroy? See... you have water bottle, cup, kangeroo and purple elephant.
Ethyl: erm...

After much persuasion from Jie Jie, Ethyl darling finally gave the parrot to Lleroy pig pig... Buahahaha!! What a generous kid!

No comments: