Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flames

We had a BIG fight yesterday night. He thinks that i always threaten him. I think that he don't care about me.

Does being lovey dovey have age limit?

I was very much disapppointed by what he said yesterday but we still ended the fight in peace. Its a circle. A BIG fight will always come after a LONG peace. If you can do things 10 years ago, why can't you do it 10 years later? Do you think you are being fair to me? So do i blame time for bringing us together 10 or 12 years later and the kinda activity we share now had to be a totally different thing?

I am young and you are old. That's the reason you gave me and wanted me to understand the kinda life old man live. Romance is not the most important thing to you now when it used to be. You said that though romance is not the most important, it doesn't mean that you don't care about me and i am not unimportant. Isn't this contradicting?

You said we don't need to go out everyday and now we don't meet everyday. You said we don't have to sms or call everyday of which i totally disagree. As i had said yesterday, this can be done, if i see that you are not talking to your friend everyday. As far as i know, YOUR FRIEND call you and sms you EVERYDAY. And as far as i know, you had been meeting YOUR FRIEND every night for coffee since we returned from our trip. Yesh, you have no complains when it comes to meeting YOUR FRIEND or communicating with YOUR FRIEND everyday. So are you being fair to me? Because i disagree of not communicating everyday because you are doing that with YOUR FRIEND you changed to its ok if I was the one who initiated the communication. BECAUSE its YOUR FRIEND who initiated the communication as well.

FINE!

YOU MAKE SURE I DONT CATCH YOU TALKING/SMSING/MSN-ING WITH YOUR FRIEND EVERYDAY!

OR

Do you want me to say only WEEKENDS? As far as i know, your phone will not stop ringing from after lunch during weekend. How i know? BECAUSE I WAS BESIDE YOU ALL ALONG!

How about almost every night when i call for a short chat with you to end my day? ALMOST EVERY night your answer to my first question is KPT! OK FINE! You dont wanna see me every night and you wana see YOUR FRIEND almost every night. That's your life. I dont wana alter it.

I need to know am i one of the chapter in your book or only an index. Since you said i am one of the chapter, i shall make do with it. You dont understand why i still cant trust after 1 year. If trust is easily build, it will be even easier to crash it. Take for example on the one we knew who was married for bloody 13 years and divorced because her husband (40+ year old) had an affair with his colleague who was bloody 1 year younger than me. I wanted to say the nationality of the 3rd party but decided to drop it because it will cause alot of argument. She trusted him for bloody more than 13 years and married him at the age of 21! Sacrificed her career and took care of his kids for so many years before she came into work force again! Look what she gained in the end after a training at AG?!

AND YOU ARE BLOODY TALKING TO ME ABOUT TRUST OF A YEAR RELATIONSHIP?!

MAN! I can give you the benefit of doubt! You said i mis-used my words and should just tell you that i am upset and needed your company. You said i should stop using I AM NOT YOUR PRIORITY. In fact, you said it that romance is indeed NOT YOUR PRIORITY!

Contradicting?

Anyway, we had made peace and i just wanted to grumble... Still feeling a little sore because of some hurting words. Dear won't read this blog as well so just let me vent my anger....

No comments: