Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blur~

Finally Dear uploaded the photos from his Cammy and i can blog about it. Well, as you can see from the subject, ya.. title Blur implied that i forgot to bring the pics out. Due to my limited space in the portable HDD, i saved the photo in my PC and the ever blur me bought my HDD out without realising that the photos were not in there. *cry*

Not very surprising since i am ever so blur. Haiz~ Nevermind, i will blog about something else. Well, everyone knows that sometimes in a relationship, surprise is needed to boost the passion right? Yeah~ and dear gave me one yesterday! Its not an expensive gift and the gift cost only 3 bucks. BUT it was something which is essential for me now since i have my braces on.

After having braces, all the whatsoever rubbish food always got themself stuck between my molars and i always had a very hard time trying to get rid of them to prevent future tooth decay. The teeny weeny hole was cause by the seperators previously inserted to seperate the molars in order to insert the ring.

Since the food had been bothering me, I always get very frustrated when i can't get the stuff out. Yesterday, not long after i board dear's car, he told me that there was something for me which he had left it at the back. When i reached out to the unfamiliar plastic bag, i was quite surprised that this was something i needed desperately! And the gift is~
DENTAL FLOSS TOOTHPICK!
It came in a box and i only took 2 out for my day use. ARGH!! So sweet of him right? Just when everyone thought he was bad to me. Just when we were frequently quarrelling on stupid issues, he got me this surprise.
Ya~ nothing much to talk about this cheap gift. But if you are going throught the agony of digging the stuck stuff from your stupid molar, you will understand how important this gift was for me. Thank you dear!

No comments: