Monday, July 28, 2008

Expression

In Secondary School, there used to be this book which teacher would force us to write about our stuff in it. There will be no title and subject given. We would have to write in the book every weekend and submit it on Monday. I don't used to understand what we could write or what we should write. Now... if given the book, it will be painted with the colors of my life. It will definately had turned into this website which i had jotted down every itsy bitsy gritty little thingy that had happened for the past few years.

Yesh.. I am too bored in office and i am turning crazy just thinking of dear. He is the best thing that had ever happened to me (other than my friends and my family). Its time i list down his good just in case i forgot about it.. Buahahahah! No.. I know i will never forget it.. because his good will never end..

  • You gave in to my childishness most of the time, even when you acted like you don't care, you had already given in.

  • You miss me when we are far apart. It was reveal when you said that i was wrong by saying i miss you more than you miss me.

  • You don't get angry with me for long even when i am still angry with you, you will still apologise to me.

  • You gave me your ipod touch to keep me entertained because you know i will be bored even when i forgot to bring you the PSP and you will have no entertainment at boring land.

  • You let me decide on our trip.

  • You don't give in to my request easily because i am already a spoiled girl and you don't want me to be rotten.

  • You will stay by my side when i am sick and take care of me even when you are equally sick.

  • You drive me around when i am lazy to take public transport.

  • You gave me your bed when you take the floor.

  • You never fail to give me the entertainment i requested.

The greatest thing that you had ever done was.....



  • You love me!

And now pronounce myself turning crazy from thinking of dear too much.....


Forced to take this photo by me!

2 comments: