Monday, July 07, 2008

Luggage

I had been thinking and was in dilemma to whether or not should i get myself a new luggage for the trip. Or rather, i just feel like buying the luggage. Buahaha!! Ok.. Few years ago when my sister wanted to go China, MDs got her a luggage which turns out to be a shared luggage for the whole family because i used that for my Europe trip and er jie used that for her vietnam trip.

Recently, i fell in love with a Lojel luggage and insisted on getting one but Mummy said that there's no more room in the store room to contain my luggage since it was all filled up with Ethyl's toys. Haiz...

Dear had been sweet (again) last week when i told him that my mouth rinse was finishing and hinted him to get it from Mustafa. Actually i did not really need to hint him la... Here's the conversation and you judge yourself:

Me: dear where are you?
Dear: Lavender. Coffee with Raymond.
Me: dear... my mouth rinse finishing...
Dear: oh.. later i go Mustafa and buy lor... I am near there now ma.
Me: Thank you dear!! Hehehehe.. Later you going Mustafa you wana help me take a look at luggage? See if they will have the one i like and is cheaper..
Dear: ok lor..

Buahahahhahaha!!! So.. i did not force him to buy the mouth rinse. He bought that because he love me !! Buahahahahaha!! In the end, dear wanted to get a luggage there as well since he saw the one he like at Mustafa and he saw my luggage selling at a much cheaper price. AND!!! The color which he wanted to buy is actually this favourite color RED which is also the color which i wana buy for my baggy as well!! See, we are always on the same track!

We chatted yesterday night (there's never like one night we don't chat) and decided to get the luggage this month end which is like few days or 1 week before our trip. Yeah!!! Can't wait to get my new luggage..

No comments: