Thursday, July 17, 2008

Simplicity

Actually wanted to blog just now but i forgot that i had not brushed my teeth so here comes the late blog. Buahaha!! I had been bugging dear to let me buy a new bag because my bags had spoiled and i seriously needed a new one to replace it. During the shopping trip on Tuesday, i had already aimed and made up my mind to get the Aldo bag which costs $75 (much to dear's surprise on the expensive price) but dear wanted me to think twice or probably thrice before i get that. So i finally decided to get the bag but from a different Aldo, this time, the Vivo outlet (the previous outlet we went was at Suntec).

Guess god was helping me all these while after i went budget. I could not get the bag from Aldo Vivo because they don't have it there! In the end, i decided to go to the safest shop where i know i will definately find a bag which is~~~ Mphosis! Yippee!! I got a plain, black bag which i really like it alot and its cheaper! Well, due to the extreme character, i either get myself extreme plain stuff or i get myself super complicated stuff. Reason for liking the bag was because its big enough to contain all my rubbish. Whatz my weekday rubbish? Ok.. here i go!



TA DA~!!!!





Let me recount my rubbish starting from my watie bottie (water bottle):

  1. Pink Nike watie botie
  2. Heart warming froggy umberlla with double UV protection (mummy gave her expensive umbrella to me after i was caught in a damn bloody heavy rain aft work)
  3. Handphone ear piece
  4. EZ link card
  5. Ipod Shuffle
  6. Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vit E Sunscreen Lip Balm
  7. The Disney thingy you see there is actually some cutesy stickers with my names on it in case i need it any time
  8. Green Name Card holder for business cards
  9. Clean & Clear blotter which i seldom use
  10. 2 different kind of mint sweets
  11. Handphone pouch represents my W960i because i need it to take photo in office
  12. My wooden brush from Body Shop
  13. Well, my big bunch of keys with moo moo key chain and POSB ibanking thingy
  14. The tooth brush kit which are all contain in the small pouch
  15. Black card holder for all the membership cards
  16. PSP with the dangling CJ7 toy
  17. My Gucci wallet which i bought it about 2 years ago at Vienna

WOW!! So many itsy bitsy thingy! And so whatz my new baggie like?!

TA DA~!!!


Nothing but NORMAL.... BUAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Oh.. The pink ribbon was actually my contribution or creativity. I think it will be quite boring to have 3 rings running about the handle and i actually ties them up using a nice ribbon i can find at home. And if you do notice, most of my things are actually in my favourite color GREEN!!! That includes the PSP in the plastic cover.

And finally, the stuff and my new baggie.....




Simple hur... Ya.. Sometimes its better to remain simple. If you do notice, i dont have makeup kit in my baggie! Ya.. I don't like to put on make up due to my laziness. Makeup kit will only be able to go out to street during occassion or special mood days. Oh ya! I just finished up my packet tissue so you can put that in as item number 18. Buahahhaa!!


So after shopping, dear and i headed to watch movie. What had we watched?





Yesh.. That's the show and i almost fell asleep while watching it. The action wasn't that fantastic though i must admit that the pictures or creatures looked quite awesome. In whole, this is a show worth watching weekdays. It will be a bit wasted to watch the DVDs because of certain scenes in the movie.


Dear think that i had improved in my spending habit which i had exhibited recently. He thinks thats good and hopefully i can continue with it. I'm working hard dear... so hang on!!!

No comments: