Friday, July 25, 2008

Student?!

Buahhaha!! I just return to office from lunch and was happy about it! Guess what?! I was asked am i a student in the ITE when i went to get rice and drinks! Buahahahahaha!!

Ok.. I went to my favourite malay stall at ITE Simei and get my routine meal. When i was all ready to pay and was shocked by the price Aunty was charging me (dirt cheap can!), aunty asked me "now school finish already arh? Student here?" I was too shocked to react well enough and i just paid and left. After my meal, i went to get drinks and same here, when i was ready to pay, usually aunty will ask am i a staff but today she asked am i a student! OMG!! Buahahahha!! So happy can...

I was all dressed up, with contact lenses and make up. I think i look quite old the way i dressed but i was wrong! Very wrong! I am so happy happy HAPPY now! yeah!!! Why don't you tell me do i look like a kid?

No comments: