Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thunder storm

Yesterday was kinda cold because it rained in the morning and so was my mood. I had been quite moody and mood swing had been getting on me due to the flu or possible PMS. Dear and i had been close and very close to each other since whenever until yesterday the heavy clouds came above us. It started as a very normal day when i went to work in the heavy rain, called him during lunch and set a dinner date.

Approximately 1 hour after lunch, dear called and wanted to cancel the dinner. For a simple reason that his friend had a problem and needed him. I couldn't give in to this request and was angry over it. Well, he gave in and wanted to meet me but i rejetced him time and again. When i was happy enough to entertain him, his mood came and the storm began. When was the last time we had such serious quarrel? I could not remember.. It was about 1700hr when the storm started. I called him at about 1725hr to confront him with my anger which the call lasted slightly longer then 33 mins.

Harsh tones, angry words flew all over our mind.

The storm is over now.... I need to cool down and think if it is worth quarrelling over such tiny issue.

No comments: