Wednesday, July 16, 2008

25 more days!

I was out yesterday! Yippee!! Hehehehehe... Well, you don't have to guess who went with me the answer will definately be dear. Buahahhaah! After the previous few times of black face and unhappiness due to him rushing me to finish my dinner so that we can catch our movie, dear had learnt to be a clever man! This time, there was no rushing and no movie. Usually Tuesday will be our movie day and since we had errands to run, dear suggested us to eat in peace and shop after that. What a perfect plan right? Yea... Definately.. BUT i spoiled the plan. I was suppose to get a bag to replace 2 spoiled bags and my old ailment returned yesterday. Everyone who knows me for long and well, knew that i had been having frequent backaches and yesterday, it got worse! I can hardly walk and my right knee could not support my weight. For these 2 nights, i woke up in the middle of the night in pain and this morning, i broke into cold sweat from the pain. WTH right? My air-con was like so cold and i was wet form my sweat. *fainted*

Forget about the pain, i was counting down to 25 days to OZ! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually suggested to dear that i wanted to get the luggage yesterday since both of us had nothign better to do but he rejected because his small housey does not have the place to store the luggage. So i suggested to get it next Saturday. So so so happy now!!

No comments: