Monday, July 21, 2008

First movie

Something must be very wrong in me recently. It had been about 2-3 weeks since i tried to recalled what's our first movie. I couldn't quite remember when we first went out. The only impression i had was it gotta be before my Austria trip. Buaahhaaha!! Why?! Because i realized that i actually felt something for dear. Buaahhahaha!! That was when i knew that this man was someone i either get to be very good friend with or would be my next relationship.

I had been asking dear what's our first movie recently because i don't seem to recall what we had watched. I couldn't even recall the genre of the movie and the same thing goes to dear. Well, probably both of us didn't even know that we will be stuck together which caused all the problem recalling the first "date". I can remember where he parked his car and where we watched the movie the only thing i couldn't get was the SHOW! It was only last week i could recall that it was a J-horror which we had watched, so, i went to search the movie tickets. After bout half an hour of digging, i still COULDN'T find the movie tickets! *fainted* I tried looking by dates but i got confused on when's exactly the date. Buahahhaa!! I knew James Bond wasn't our first movie and the most frustrating thing was that due to the size of the movie tickets, some movie could not have the full name on it. WORST thing was the wordings on the movie tickets faded after a period of time.

The only thing i can do was to google the movie from last week. Well, i gotta admit that i am a search gig. Buahahahahaha!! No wonder i always find all sorts of information and rubbish which dear was quite puzzled why his blur cow can be so resourceful. Buahahhaha!! I search outside wikipedia ok... I use google as well... Buahhahaa!!! Usually i am good at looking for information because of the different methods of searching which i learnt from Poly. And today, after burning so much of my brain cells, i found the SHOW!!!!!!! Buahahaha!! I gotta refer to the movie ticket for our "first date" but at least i was able to find the title of the movie can. Dear couldn't recall what movie was that as well. Buaahhahaha!! But i gotta thank him for making a comment after the movie which i can clearly remember until now and realized that that's our first date. And what show was it?

Hmm... after much thoughts, the timid me decided not to post the picture. You people can google Haunted Apartments by Akio Yoshida (director name).

No comments: