Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekends and To-do list

Boo! I am back from my not-so-enjoyable weekend.

Reason #1 for a not-so-enjoyable weekend: I was rushing something on Saturday and almost spark off a quarrel with dear by almost cancelling our date and the last minute Eason concert.

Reason #2 for a not-so-enjoyable weekend: Couldn't get enough sleep.

Reason #3 for a not-so-enjoyable weekend: Dear flew to Kulim yesterday evening and i almost cried again when i reached home because i started to miss him the moment he stepped pass the departure doors.

Ok.. Shall rewind and go back to Friday. Last Friday was a rare gathering with my colleagues. My not-so-new company is a SUPER BORING place as all of you who read my blog will know. Well, my dear friends who don't read my blog will know as well because i will always complain during gathering. Buahhahahah! So whatz so rare?! I went for dinner and clubbed till 0230hr with my colleagues! Can you believe it???!!! UNBELIEVABLE can!!

Well, that's the first reason for my not enough sleep on Saturday. Brother Bear had to reach my house at about 1200hr so i gotta wakie before 1100hr to eat, bathe and do housework. Damn.. Seated on the bloody floor and rushed the thing until bout 1630hr dear called and said that there's free tix to Eason concert. I wanted to cancel it but since he will be flying off on Sunday and he sounded angry over the phone, brother bear asked me to go ahead while he stayed at my place to complete the stuff. Hmm.. let me keep a little secret to what that will be. Even though dear don't read this blog but i wanted to keep it a secret. It will only be revealed when the time comes. Buahahahahaha!!

The concert was AWESOME!! The high really came in the encore and even when i am not a fan of his, i really admire his vocal. He is more than what awesome can define. Buahahhaha!! So after the concert, the hungry people (dear, me and his friends) went to QS mummy place for dinner. I gotta say, dear's friends were such poor thing because i wanted to go QS mummy palce instead of having frog porriadge. I can't eat that due to some religious restrictions and his friends were considerate enough to accomodate the youngest request. Buahahhahah!! I really gotta say QS mummy's food was another AWESOME stuff. Buahahhaha!! I wasn't very hungry but the food were really super nice can! So after food, the time was about 0100hr and even though i was drained and dear was having headache, we went to Mustafa to "get" luggage. Well, that was "get" because we did not buy any. Buahahahaha!! Dear insisted that i get the luggage some where else since Musafa did not have the color i wanted and mine was quite expensive. That was the reason why both of us did not get anything in the end and that ended our day with a late night sleep.

I managed to wake up at about 1100hr the next day and i shall not mentioned what woke me up. Fine, its dear's phone and that irritating ah beng ringtone that disturbed my sleep. After the call i could not really get into a longer sleep because my body was trained not to sleep too late since young by my beloved mummy. Buahahahaha!! As usual, i woke up, slided down to the floor and wake dear up because he can have the bed after i had used it. Buaahhahahahah!! Watched some of the shows while dear continued to sleep and after bout 2 hours, its time for him to wakie because i was hungry. Well, there's nothing much to continue because after all the "nua-ing" it will be time to get to airport. ARGH!! I am seriously missing my old man now! Somebody save me!!!

Ok.. I will end my weekends updates now and continue with the to-do list before the OZ trip next Friday! Here it goes:

1) Wax underarms, chest and stomach
2) Mummy premiere on Thursday (maybe not for dear's sake)
3) Buy Luggage on Saturday after dear return
4) Go bai bai Grannies and Godfather for the ghost month
5) Packing for the volunteering thingy and i can't join them this time because of the trip
6) Brazillian waxing on next Tuesday
7) Manicure and Pedicure on Thursday
8) Dental appontment on Friday afternoon
9) OZ HERE I COME!

So... I am quite busy....

No comments: