Friday, July 04, 2008

Weekend

How do people usually spend weekend? Sometimes i really felt bored during weekend due to the lack of activities except for last weekend. Buahahaha!! Ok.. So for this weekend, dear and i decided to go on a "date". Ya.. What the heck right? We are always dating each other. But you know, after you started a relationship and things will usually change. Buaahhahaha!! Ok... When we started going out maybe about 2 years ago (?), we will dress up specially for dinner, movie, shopping and bla bla. But you know like, after almost entering the 1 year anniversary and after knowing each other for 2.5 years, we always go out not very well dressed now. I am alwys not a dressing up person unless i have the mood to. Not to say makeup as well because the process of removing it is very troublesome. Buaahhahaha!!

So whatz on this weekend?! I will be going on a dress up date with dear and also with makeup on! Buahahaha!! Sometimes i feel that because we entered the relationship like 1.5 years after we know each other and before officially starting the relationship, our passion for each other had been like "half burnt" due to that drag. You know, just like you are playing those fighting games (my recent favourite is the Naruto game from my PSP), the life line of your character was beaten up and half gone? Ok.. let me continue with my topic, due to the long drag we had, our current relationship towards each other is still bond by the love but i some how think that we are behaving like couple who had been together for very long. Not that i am tired of him la.. Just that i think our interaction is more like a H&W relationship. Buahahhahahahahah!!!

Am i thinking too much??!!

Ok.. How many of you can actually fart (loudly), shit or even don't care about your morning breath even before 1 year in the relationship? Buahhaha!! Don't say that we are disgusting ok.. That's the way the 2 of us behave!! Ya.. i was still very concern whether dear see how i brush my teeth now because it really looked super ugly. It was during the Bintan trip, he came into the bathroom because he couldn't hold his shit anymore (buahahahahaha) and he saw my ugly sight. ya.. and i had to bear with that shitty smell while brushing my teeth. *fainted* We could literally chat with each other while doing our own business can.. While shitting, he can still asked if my brushing hurts. What a pig! Buahahhahaa!!

Did i forgot to mention that this big old pig actually farted in the room so many times and thats he kinda very damn bloody smelly farts?! Buahahhaha!! Ya.. this is a very gross blog. And i even tried to wake him up using my morning breath. Buahahahhaa!!! Ok.. now i am really super gross... Buahahhaha!!

Yesh, these disgusting behaviour that we had was really gross. I don't used to do that previously to my previous relationships. ok.. i don't really stay over with them. But i won't even fart infront of them can?! Or say, I don't even wanna see them when i felt ugly. Buahahhaha!!

I was chatting with one of my ex-colleague the other day and she mentioned that we are a very cute couple (without knowing about our recent disgusting behaviour) and she think we are very matching. Guess whatz my reply? Buaahhahhaha!! Here it goes...

D: I think you and Ken are a very cute couple. .So when you distributing red bomb?
Me: Not any near future.. he don't wana marry me..
D: hahha!! out of so many couples i know i really think both of you are very cute.. Look at the picture, both of you are so matching..
Me: Matching?! Don't want! I dont wana match him! See... he is botak.. I don't wana be botak!!
D: Buahahahha!! you made me laugh!!


Ya.. thats the conversation i had shared with my ex-colleague in MSN who is currently in India. Actually that's the usual style both me and dear will react (by stabbing at each other bad points) whne people compliment us. Buahahahahhahaha!!!

No comments: