Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend

Yeah!! Another weekend had passed and its getting nearer to the Aussie trip. Nothing much had been done the last weekend because it was considered an important weekend and we were near to hell lot busy for dear's commencement on Sunday. Dear was such a sweetie when he came over to have lunch with me, Mummy and da jie. Ok.. He was suppose to meet me for lunch after he sent wafer to Chartered but Mummy and da jie heard our conversation and joked if they can follow. Since theres nothing much other then a meal, i brought all in the house that day out to BPP for lunch. Its Salmon Braydon first time taking dear's car!! Salmon Braydon was so cute to smile all the way from home to BPP!! Buahahahha!!

So after lunch since Mummy wanted to watch her 1430 show, we went home and dear and me had a nap while Mummy watched the show. I thought that there will be dinner from Mummy and in the end since mummy thought that i wuil be out for dinner, she didn't cook any. So sweet darling and my family ate the packed food from coffeeshop and after that we headed off to movie.

Talking about movie... Ok.. did i blog bout my previous movie experience with Bear? I bought the correct ticket with the wrong time. And this time, i bought the correct time but wrong ticket. We could have watched the wrong movie but it will be dumb to watch Hancock twice. Dear said luckily i realised that the ticket was a wrong show soon after i got the tix instead of realising it while collecting the tix, just like the previous time. Otherwise his face will sure be very very black. And in the end, we managed to get quite good seats from Cathay Woodlands for this show...



RED CLIFF!!!!!!!!! Its damn nice can! I am not the Three Kingdom kinda person and dear jolly well know that its Takeshi and Tony Leung that had attracted me to this show. AND in the end, i fell in love with this show. It is not because of the 2 mains anymore and its the show itself that made me stayed in the theatre and refuse to leave! Its great! This show is worth a million times its cost to watch it. Definately worth to watch during weekends or watch it again and AGAIN!! Buahahhaha!!

On Saturday, dear came again for dinner as per my request because mummy was cooking super nice curry vege and char bee hoon. Which both are my favourite and Alien Lleroy is coming!! Really missed his bur look so much! Buahahhaa!! And after dinner, i went to dear's place to stay over (as usual). It was so late by the time i finished my Underworld and fell asleep like a pig because i don't even know what time dear slept.

Finally! On Sunday which was dear's commencement day! I set my alarm clock at 7am (half an hour earlier than my piggy because i need to put on make up etc.) but was awakened by Dear's mum. She was so spider about this day and wanted to wake dear up again and again. I can understand that because well, she had always wanted dear to finish his Masters and yesterday was the day she can witness her son fulfilling her wish proudly. I wasn't nagging or saying anything bout waking me up early but was narrating on what had happened only. Buahahah!! And so i willingly left the bed and continue to do my stuff at 0700hr.

Dear was damn lucky can! I was videoing his batch going up the stage one by one when the Vcam batt flat at his turn! Buaahhahaa!! Damn funny!! It was so boring inside the hall and i could not play with the PSP. Almost fell asleep... I did heard someone snoring... Buahahhahaa!!

Ok.. No pixy for yesterday because all photos are in dear's cammy. Probably i will kop from him after he uploaded it ba.....

No comments: