Tuesday, July 01, 2008

New found love

Don't get me wrong, i am still attached to the old man and is still loving him more and more. Ok.. I will stop being mushy now. Buahahahaha!! My newly found love is non other than~~~~ the Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vitamin E sunscreen lip balm!!!! Buahahaha!!

I had been using Nivea lip balm for quite some time and as a loyal user, i seldom change my brand. What prompted me to do get the Banana Boat lip balm? Answer is actually very very simple, I went to Bintan last week and while purchasing the beers from Duty Free, i came across the sunscreen lip balm and decided to give it a try because Bintan have very toxic sun. Well, i meant toxic as very "powderful" sun which will really hurt every part of my skin including the lips. And realising that my lip skin is rather sensitive, i ought to protect them from the strong. So after i used it for the first time, i fell in lub with the "barley" or was it suppose to be aloe vera smell!! Well, the nivea which i am using now will turn my lips red because it is cherry flavor and Nivea is considered oily compared to Banana Boat. I am using this sunscreen lip balm now and decided to ditch the Nivea one since it is also finishing. Ok.. i know, my "xi xin yan jiu" habit is out again.

Did i mention that the lip balm comes with SPF30?? Yesh it sure does! OMG! I sound like a promoter. Nevermind, i am bored and trying to pass my time. Buahahaha!! I have more to update on Bintan!!

No comments: