Thursday, January 31, 2008

Approaching CNY

No festive mood this year... don't ask me why. Probably that's because of my flu. Was down with flu these few days and is still under medication. I had took one day MC from work after not being able to hold for 2 days at work. Partly i don't wanna be the one spreading the virus to the rest of my colleagues. They had been quite afraid of me on both Monday and Tuesday because i was coughing and sneezing non stop.

After resting the whole afternoon (i woke up at 7.30am yesterday to work the report as one of my colleague is on leave i can't leave the other colleague to die with my absence), i went out for dinner with dear in the evening for dinner. Popped a pill and drank the cough syrup before i went out yesterday. In the end i felt quite stone from the effect of my medicine. Was quite easily irritated because i wasn't feeling too well yesterday, and certain simple small things can make me angry. We were suppose to go for movie but i was quite shocked to see that Vivo only have movies until 6 and the rest of the time were not scheduled for any movies. In the end, so it turns out to be a premier screen of thr Fann Wong and Lee Guo Huang new show. I thought that its the screening of CJ7 and wanted to stay till i see Stephen Chow (i am not his fan) but walked away upon seeing the exact show screened.

Not much to say also, sales every where and i thought of getting a jacket for the Aussie trip this Aug because its some sales on thick jackets as winter is ending. Haiz.. but it ended up too big for me. the sizes left are all 14 and 16. Normally size 12 is already big for me because i wear from 8 to 10 depending on the cutting. So gotta walk out of River Island in disappointment. Other than that, we had dinner at the Kim Gary Cafe (my favourite and he know it!) as suggested by dear. Ate my usual curry mix grilled which i was not suppose to be eating because i was sick but cant resist it. The rest of the food will turn out tasteless and i seriously need to bost my appetite with spicy food. Dear tried to make me say what exotic food i will bring him to after i asked him to chose Barnacles (we went there last year) or "something new". I am not going to tell you where i will be bringing him in case there's a leak of secrecy until his birthday. Buahaha! Since Saturday is approaching.... lets wait till i post it after i celebrate it with him!

No comments: