Thursday, January 17, 2008

Grumble~

Yesh! Saturday is approaching! Well, just realise that people are looking forward to Sat because of Jay Chou concert but i am not. BUahahahaha!! So tired to wake up everyday! finally dun have to do it next week. I was day dreaming this morning and some flash back came into me. It may be the same for all aquarius. J told me that she behave the same way in private as well. My sisters and mum think that he doesn't treat me as good as i treat him. Instead i think i am quite mean in private and is always easily angry at some things he said. He won't usually coax me in public, especially when friends and family are around. Most of the time i will smile and be nice in public and scold him in private. Well that's most of the time if i am in good mood (which most of the time i am in good mood). Like what my sisters had said, because all these can only be seen by me, people won't know. Sometimes, it is really right when people says only those in the relationship will know what is happening. Think had been blogging alot about hi,. Seriously, i really miss him alot.

No comments: