Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Depressed~

Feel like closing this blog. Feeling quite depressed recently for no particular reason. Just feel depress. It should not be PMS cause it just ended.. Buahahaha! Ya.. Since when had i changed to so pessimistic? Seems like my temper is quite bad recently. I know my temper had never been good but not this bad for so long. What is wrong with me? Probably i need CL to wake me up this time.. He always like to scold me when i am down and he never fail to make me cry when i feel depressed. Why? Because he never fail to speak the words i avoid, the things which i hate and in fact what i detest. Guess i really miss him alot.. oh.. come to think of it, we had been friends since 1994.. and thats like 14 years ago! OMG! He doesn't like me to remind him how long had we been friends because it makes him feels old. How great is it to have a friend who reads you like a book right? And that pair of X-ray eyes... Don't misunderstand me.. He is a very very good friend of mine..

No comments: