Thursday, January 03, 2008

believe it or not part II

It is usually very difficult to understand a woman, especially a single woman turning 30 this year. This is not a curse neither is it anything to pin point whoever. Adrian sent me a link today to check out who are the people who had blocked me in their MSN and i did that to confirm what i suspected. It fact her email address was there! In case you don't understand what i am trying to say. Let me turn back time to bout 1.5 year ago ok... That was when i first entered my previous company. My first friend there was definately the particular department which was suppose to be very popular among all employees (not for the previous company, that particular department wasn't the popular kinda people.). She was a very nice sweet lady but temperamental. I thought she was the most popular person in the company but it turns out otherwise after i get to know other people.

It was slightly after my second month in the company that she told me dear was asking her out for movies. Often, she will describe to me what they had done during the "date". It was soon after my third month in the company that dear asked me out for movie as well. Well, i guess he likes to go for movie with people. Probably that was because i teased him bout the movie "dates" he went with her. It was some particular incident that happened to the both of them and i got to know about it as she narrated to me her "dates". At that time, i did asked her if dear was to go after her would she have accepted him. Guess her answer? She nodded and at that point of time, she was attached with a boyfriend who often had disappearence act. That is all for the history. So tell me.. are your thinking what i am thinking??

No comments: