Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Believe it or not

Came across some interesting things these 2 days. I suspect an ex colleague (M) had blocked me and dear in MSN and removed us from her facebook friendlist. What makes me think so? Ok.. the story started yesterday. This close ex colleague (B) was talking to me on MSN and told me that he was chatting with M online. I was taken aback cause i had not seen her online for very very long. At first i thought its my network, then i saw some ex colleagues online and i asked them. The answers were the same, she is online! Of course the last one i will definately ask dear and he told me that he don't see her online! hmm.... If you think i am thinking too much what about this..

As usual, i finished my work early, i went to facebook and peep around. Something was telling me to click on M and my itchy hands reacted to my brain's signal. To my surprise, she is no longer on my list of friends! I checked all our common network (my ex coulleagues) and everyone, except dear and me still have her in the list! Why is she blocking us out? I am not quite sure about it as well but i am suspecting something. It is something which i believe i am correct.

No comments: