Friday, January 18, 2008

My new job

Ok.. think i had been blabbering too much about that uncle i did miss out a part of my life.. and that is my new job. Few actually know bout what i am doing now, so i think i better find some nice things to say about my job. As that few knows that i actually is lucky enough to take over this account who is a super troublesome customer (i have 3 accounts on hand now). Lucky right? The girl (my customer) who was previously working with me took over another part of the work and i heard that the "new" guy who took over is actually an ex-staff in that company. So of course, my life turned better.

When i first saw the name of this guy (ok lets call him TSL) i had a shocked! It bear such similarity to the TSL i know! Obviously i know that he was not the b* TSL who i know. Instead of 10 alphabets, this TSL only have 9. Because it bear such coincidence to the name, (except for the "L") i wondered is he "his" brother.

Ok, time to stop talking about that b* TSL, lets come back to my customer. He is so so so funny today! I was quite frustrated with them yesterday because they made me stayed in the office till late and decided to be harsh on them today! But today, TSL was quite funny, this afternoon after lunch, i replied him an email to request him to remove one of this person's name and he replied in another mail to remove his colleague's name from the email list as well. And also i forgot to add his name into the email which was sent out earlier on and have to resend to him again. Well, guess what he replied me? "and of cos add my name la, add now into yr mass email group, b4 u forget, haha" *fainted (i mean myself). Funny right? ok.. if it is not funny to you never mind, because i was quite stressed out today its a joke to find a reason to have faith in my work....

No comments: