Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Strange dream...

Hmm.. I dreamt of him last night. It had been like so long since i last dreamt of him. Why do i still dream of him???!!! I should not be thinking of him or even dream of him. Ok.. i get paranoid when i dream of him. Wanna get him out of my mind since i can't get him out of my life. It always shows a sign when i dream of him. He is considered a ban in my life and i told myself if i dream of him the sign is bad. Probably that's because of my mood swing.

Enough of him.. I do hate him a little now and is trying to convince myself to forget about it since hating someone is bad for my health (physically and mentally). This morning i suddenly remembered that i had an appointment on sunday morning. Guess what? I am gonna have another meaningful weekend. 2 weeks ago i agreed to help out with J on the charity work and i totally forgot about it until just now! So i called her and asked her for confirmation. Gotta help her pack the things on sat afternoon as well. Really enjoy doing it.. This time its a bigger version of what we had done on Deepavali. I heard from J that they got sponsors to support the food. counting down to weekend again..

No comments: