Sunday, January 20, 2008

Indeed is just a phase

Like i had blogged few days ago, my rush of getting married is gone!!!!! Yah... i know its very very fast. People who know me well and close knows that i actually don't like the idea of marriage. Well, ever since R proposed to me in the middle of the night, and my decision to leave him to be with SL, i had a mind set that marriage is just a reason to bear certain responsibility. It might not sound logical, even my sisters think i am weird but that's my fear. Probably i was in certain relationship before, and my friend is still in it now. It made us some how wonder what is the reason of a "sacred" marriage. Is there still faith in it? So i suppose, it should be better to remain as now. YEAH! I should thank god for saving me from that silly thinking... BUahahahaha!!!

No comments: