Monday, January 21, 2008

Sick~

Ya.. I am sick again..... it was like 1 month ago when i recovered from flu and now here i am sneezing my way from home to work. Something is very wrong with the train this morning. Reached bugis at about 7.45am and saw that there were no train service from Tanah Merah to Pasir Ris! Lucky my last stop will be Tanah Merah. But the train is still very slow. It will stop at each stop for about 5 mins then it will proceed. So SO SO tired.. No coffee this morning and this can really kill me. Feeling so sleepy now cause of my flu....

Ok.. an add on to this morning post. Buahaha!! Think i should praise him abit and thank him for trusting me. Dear FINALLY let me drove his car on saturday but he said it have to be under his survelliance. I know its abit dumb but at least he let me drive it. Nothing much to say about his car cause i drove that model before and have no special comment to it. Honestly i was quite shocked that he was willing to let me drive him. It was in his friend's wedding dinner and he said that after he asked if i am drinking. Well, you can guess that my answer was "no" that's why he let me touch the steering.. BUahhahaa!! I still think he was joking until he passed me the key. Oh.. and he made me turned illegally at a junction. What an evil man... and people will think female drivers like to do horrible stunt.. haiz..

No comments: