Friday, February 23, 2007

Another boring day~

Haiz~ save me from my boring job... sometimes i really love this job because of the job scope.. sometimes i just simply hate it.... It will makes me real bored when there is really nothing to do.. And it keeps me busy when its really busy... shit! can't we have anything that is evenly spread?? haiz~ i skyoed him yesterday.. was quite surprise that he replied to my message.. i thought that he will ignore me.. buahaha!!! well.. i am petty doesn't mean that he is.. He did not know that his colleague had actually told me bout him recently... i asked him for red packets.. just for fun.. acted ignorant... I admit i still think of him.. lucky i don't dream of him anymore... when i talk bout him with 二姐 she will still scold me for being so stupid.. buahaha.. ya.. i failed in certain things... to 二姐 i failed in cheating him finanacially since i can't get his love... buahaha... hmm.. well.. i can't say that he did not spend on me.. in fact he did.. hmm... may not be as much as he is willing to for D.... yesh.. ask for a failed "M".. I was one... I once told myself that i wont hate him.. but i was wrong.. when i was skyping him yesterday.. part of me is rejecting to receive more news bout him.. haiz... no!!!!!! i can't be so petty!!!!!!! He don't belong to me in the first place.. and our relationship ended so long ago.. few more months to one year... I have to forget bout him... forget.. forget.. forget..

No comments: