Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Removed from sad list...

Remove me from the sad list.. i am happy now! Now i realise how much money can make a woman happy... buahhaa.. even young woman like me can't deny the fact that the spendings had made my mood good!!! yesh! i am back in good mood from the previous horrible mood swing.. and that lasted so many months... from one cheerful young lady to one grumpy old woman.. buahahah!!! Of coz i have set several goals to make myself lose concentration on the unhappy things... realized how much my degree had cost me... my time.. during the course was so tight that i can't even breathe... mainly also because of the previous job and to cope with all work, family, studies and bf... now i realise that i was so good that i can cope everything during that period.. now.. without school.. i need to look for things to slot into the empty space.. and understand that from the empty space.. i tend to look into alot of sad past and make myself feel so bad... buahaha!! Now with most my empty space filled up with shopping and activities.. I need more sleep!!! think my main activity for this year will really be shopping.. maybe i should start my Masters journey earlier.. hmm... i think i need to go back to CO.. my 二胡 will spoil if i stop playing them... *fainted* ok.. should ask QS if she wanna go back since she promised me after she found a job... but she will be doing her PHD soon!!!!! haiz... darling and dear swore never to return to that place... not that i like that place alot.. even when "someone" will look down on me there.. but that's the place where i can really waste my time for sunday morning... dun think Helen is back also... shit! who will go back with me?? su an?? maybe i should drop this idea also... coz we seemed to be the most "unwelcome" group... of pretty babes! buahaha!!!

No comments: