Monday, February 19, 2007

CNY

I lurve CNY!!!!!!!!! Not because of the red packets.. because of the fun the family can have!!! Buahaha... gambled the whole day yesterday... and was shouting and talking so loudly he whole day i thought i am gonna lose my voice.... But i still lose money yesterday (Thanks to the unlucky mouth who said i will lose this year)... Really had a great fun time...

I discovered that i was behaving like a kid in front of mummy.. I will tell her what i want like a kid and mummy have to answer to all my questions... buahahaha!!! even yesterday.. she was talking to the cousins and aunties about the childrens' symptoms... like the behaviour of the first kid, second and the youngest child... ya.. i am the youngest in the family... poor me... always have to be the maid of the family... and what mummy said.. the youngest child's favorite question "why not jie jie?" buahahah!!! Haiz... now i am just like a 5 year old in a 21 year old body... I want mummy!!!!! buahahha!!!

No comments: