Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back to good mood!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back to good mood... the shopping trip plus carrot's company had swept my bad mood away.. Thanks carrot!!!!!!!!! Took some real great photos with carrot today... look damn nice!! i meant the both of us look damn nice in the photos... (msg to qiuyi: dun get jealous.. you are at M'sia..) buahaha!!! poor carrot.. she gotta shop half of Orchard with me because i was considering whether to buy the jeans from Levis... buahaha!! In the end.. i bought it... wahaha!!! Wore an overall dress out today.. and was telling carrot about my plan to change my dressing... buahaha!! told her i should dress to show my character.. and i told her my shorts with suspender... wahaha!!! that's cool man!! really like my new style... was sooo.. tempted to buy shoe.. but cant... coz its cny.... hmm.. only had a meal today... and that's dinner.. wahaha!! woke up at 11 plus when carrot smsed me.. and lazy me only managed to leave my bed after 12... when i reached town it was around 4pm... was so hungry... so.. carrot accompany me to Paragon for an early dinner.. buahaha!! coz her cow cant walk when she is hungry.... buahaha.. leg is so painful now.. really wonder why... its like i had sprained my leg... guess is some old injury thingy... cant even walk properly now... haiz... Bai Hui is leaving tomorrow.. will really miss her...

No comments: