Monday, February 05, 2007

Horrible Idiot!

I WANNA SHOP!!!!!!! Haiz... I seriously why this horrible idiot can stop me from shopping... Finally last weekend had past... this is a damn horrible busy experience.. Last weekend was really a very very very very busy one.. lets start from friday.. had a mini celebration of Ken's birthday with the rest of the colleagues.. then, suppose to continue with YX at power house.. but went home instead.. coz she doesn't have the mood... Saturday went for training at customer's place starting from 12... then went home to sleep at 4... woke up at 6 and had my dinner then voom! to Dragonfly at 10... stayed till 3 plus in the morning and Ken sent me home... was super tired slept at 4 plus and woke up at 8 for a movie at 1050... then shop for a bag and a concert at 1530... had dinner after concert and had the urge to shop... But this horrible guy who went for the concert with me stopped me and asked me to shop next week instead!!! OMG!!! how can you stop a girl from shopping!!!!!!!! haiz... but the tired me went home after getting a top from Mphosis.... Slept in the car but was woke up when he purposely made a sharp turn at the NUS exit... bloody hell.. he can still asked me "you are really sleeping?" *fainted* OF COZ I AM!!!! when i reached home and realised that i forgot my keys... he can actually leave me at my door and walked away... OMG!!! He thought i was kidding! *fainted again*

No comments: