Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy New Year to whoever reading this blog now!!!! This is the piggy year!!!! Actually its just another new year to me... buahaha!!! Mood had not recovered from the serious bad mood previously.. reached home around 5am this morning and slept at 5.30am.. was super tired because i have to wake up at 10.30am to bathe and go my god ma house.. One thing about the genes of our family.. we are all very very very straight forward... god ma bought me a bag... mummy discovered that the bag cost $22.. no wonder she told me that the bag is ex.. but.. she never realise that i am no longer the 5 year old kid.. The bag dun suit me and i told her that i dun use this kinda bag... guess that hurts her.. haiz.. no choice...


ya.. if you ever wonder why did i sleep soooooo late.. its because i was out again yesterday night... suppose to accompany Jason to shop for his new year clothes... but in the end.. i was the one doing the shopping.. bought a dress for the company dinner.. and fell in love with a dress at GAP.. the dress cost bout $100 and i was thinking of giving it up.. but Jason think i look really nice in that dress and paid for it.. haiz... We watched the mid-night Ghost Rider which ends around 2 plus.. He was quite good.. accompany me to dragonfly coz i was suppose to look for someone at Mono.. stayed there till 4 plus in the morning.. Guess Jason was crazy enough.. he sms me to be his girlfriend.. he knew that i liked somebody.. and my situation was like being poisoned by that person.. yet he still have the courage to ask this question... *clap hands* It came across my mind that why are both of this aquarius so different???


ok.. lets go back to the new year stuff... Forced my sis to buy me the farm bed sheet and quilt cover... buahaha lets take a look at the effect of the quilt cover.. personally.. i lurve it alot!!!! Finally!! I am sleeping in a farm!!!

No comments: