Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sweet Parents...

Buahaha!! woke up at 1145 this morning... was really damn tired... should have just lockd my door yesterday night... But its ok.. i know that my naughty mummy and daddy were just trying to disturb me from my beauty sleep... buahaha!! the so called punishment for returning home so early in the morning... at least i was earlier than friday or rather saturday morning... hmm... so how should i describe my parents? one huge word.. SWEET!!! I was so so so tired... fell dead on my bed.. and mummy came to my room to wake me up at 8 plus in the morning to remind me to switch off my aircon and wake up earlier to do housework... *fainted* daddy came into my room at 11 am to do the same thing since mummy went out... and to my surprise.. i found 2 packets of "kopi gao" (Thick coffee) hanging in kitchen!! buahaha!!! they must have planned to wake me up early and keep me awake using the coffees.. buahaha!! hmm.. in actual fact i think mummy went for her breakfast and get me my coffee early in the morning.. and daddy got me another one without noticing the one mummy bought... ok.. if you ever wonder how iknow the coffee belongs to me... reason being.. i am the only person who drink thick coffee with milk in this family... and is one REAL coffee addict... ok.. so given the sweet attention... i will definately clean up this dirty house... buahaha!!!! really felt so sweet and was so happy even when i am tired... guess mummy and daddy did the right thing,... coz their precious daughter here had been suffering from insomnia for few weeks and is still struggling to get enough rest... I LOVE YOU!!! MUMMY AND DADDY!!!

No comments: